Sunday, June 20, 2010

Here we are again!

We had one additional free pass that was going to expire this week, so Shannon and Henry decided to join us for a FREE day at the animals (as Ethan calls it -- "go see aminals day, Pleeeease?"). Ahem. By free of course I just mean the ticket in, we did spend some some cash on eateries. They love making some money there don't they? 
We of course had to hit up Thomas Town.
The boys loved the train. Do you see this face? I mean real true blue love here.
And we rode the helicopters.
We hit up the splash pad too.
I thought about bringing a change of clothes the morning we left and decided against it. I regretted it for about a minute and then realized it was super duper hot and it actually worked quite well to keep the boys a little cooler.
Doesn't it look so fantastic? I wanted to run in myself, but with Lincoln attached to my chest, I wasn't sure HE would be such a fan.
We saw the dolphins too, which I was very happy about because I hadn't seen them yet this season.
They put on a fantastic show for us. Oh and on a side note, while we were there the animals got a little sidetracked and they actually had a timeout! The trainers left the stadium for a minute and then returned so the dolphins could try their tricks again. Can you believe it? So timeouts can be effective huh? I wonder how long that takes...
The boys were completely entranced.
I'm loving these season passes. Thank you John for getting these for us for Christmas. You really are a genius.

No comments: