Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Dos.

Meses (not to be confused with mesas because that would mean tables and Lincoln is not two tables. He is two months).I did a little photo shoot with Lincoln while E was taking a snooze. Lincoln is growing so fast and starting to smile all time. He finally feels like a solid kid, and I feel less and less like I might break him. He seems to be out growing his clothes in the arms and most of his sleepers seem to have three-quarter length sleeves now.

He weighed in at just over 11 pounds and was 22 1/2 inches tall now. 30th percentile across the board. Not bad for 3 weeks early!Here's a little half-smile.
This little guy is such the mama's boy and I'm loving it! He wants to be held all the time and loves his nu-nu (pacifier). I can tell he's going to be a very strong boy. He seems so solid already. My favorite things right now are his smile and tiny giggles, his beautiful lips and his cute little chin. I simply cannot get enough.

No comments: