Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween Part 2 - Pumpkin Patch

Several friends of mind got together at the Pumpkin Farm, which we did last year. You can see how E measured up compared to last year. And I know I know, there are one million pictures, but you will notice I didn't even include pictures of other people's kids. I am being picky, these are only the good ones. Because there is a plethora of pictures, I will do my best to not be verbose.
Almost two and a half feet now! Last year, he was barely over the 18 inch mark.
Lest you think I only stick E's head through things, oh no. Everybody gets to play.
Poser. By that I mean, we didn't actually purchase any of these pumpkins. We just pretended to.
E's eyes are too big for his little arms (much like my eyes are always bigger than my stomach)
E and Grandma taking a break from this 85 degree weather! I love California!
You might notice that E had two different outfits on. Simply because he got too hot in the long sleeve onesie, so luckily I packed something a little lighter. Hey, now I'm getting better at being prepared.
Here's one my size...
They had these huge baby swimming pools (is that a paradox?) filled with Lima beans. E didn't want to get out of these. Consequently, we came home with a few still lodged in his diaper.
E also fell in love with this castle and repeatedly went in and out of the doors.

See? Only one picture of E going down the slide, when I'm sure he did this at least 500 times. I'm being selective.
At the end, we decided to take the "Express Train" around the Pumpkin Farm. Totally worth it.

No comments: