Wednesday, October 1, 2008

E turns 1!

For E's first Birthday we went big. Well, big for us Crawfords. We did a BBQ at a local park with minimum clean-up and maximum entertainment. E had a super cute shirt that I borrowed from a friend of mine for such an occasion. Shades courtesy from Grandma Crawford.


Check out the back too...not detail overlooked.

For E I made a giant, red velvet cupcake, with Mike and Ikes on the top for giant sprinkles.

Everyone else got cupckaes with regular sprinkles, I know, bor-ing. So I did include a miniature pinwheel too. I don't even think anyone got stabbed with the wooden part either.

E loves wheels. Even when GG is taking a seat, he prefers to push her around. He does this to strangers ALL THE TIME, it can be a bit embarrassing, like at church and someone is trying to listen to the lesson and E is grunting away trying to shove them out of the aisle. So reverent. Sorry, back to the festivities.


It took a little convincing, but eventually, he got the hang of it.

Coming up for air.
Thank you to everyone who could come and celebrate with us. E had such a good time and seriously loaded up on gifts!! Thanks.

2 comments:

Liz said...

E is so cute! What a fun party. I love the mini pin-wheels in the cupcakes! Will you be in charge of Max's party! :)

becca said...

How did you make such a HUGE cupcake?! I love it! And I love that the little cupcakes were blue! Nice work T!