Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The month of August

It's been so long I can hardly remember what E was doing two months ago. I do know that he got his first two teeth (July 28th & August 1st).
He started hanging on the gate located in the background, and banging on it like a monkey lcoked in a cage.


We got to take a trip to the beach house.


He got to build sandcastles with daddy. And get his first mouthful of sand. Here's the pic right before the dive head first into the sand.


John and I celebrated our 4 year anniversary at Patrick David's.
Seeing as Justin & Yuan shared our reception, we thought it would be fun to have them come celebrate with us. Then of course we couldn't leave out Jared & Shannon too, so we made a party of it. I think it was the first time John and I had a date night as Grandma watched E. It might have been our first date since he was born...And E also started driving around with a little walker everywhere he could go. And would pretty regularly get mad when things got in his way.

7 comments:

Emily and Aaron Carter said...

I can't believe how big he has gotten and how much he looks like his mom and dad! He is adorable!

Sarie said...

mmmm that little boy's smile! So cute.

Anonymous said...

Happy Fourth!!

EFN Newsletter said...

Ms. Tara Lee. Will you email me? I have an interesting proposal for you. kqellis@gmail.com

Celeste said...

How fun... he is such a cutie! And Happy 4 years! ... it goes by so fast.

becca said...

So cute!!!! I love those chubby little cheeks! btw, luv luv luv your new bathroom!

liz said...

i miss you!!!!!

oh and ethan too. and i guess john. afterall, he did encourage the viewing of Super Troopers so i guess he's alright.