Friday, September 9, 2011

Ethan's First Bike Ride

The following day, Ethan had preschool again, and both John and I had to work. Ethan told Jane that he didn't want to go to her house, that they needed to come to our house so he could ride his bike. After I finished work, and came to pick him up, the first thing he wanted to do was to go ride his bike. Unfortunately, it was way too hot, so we had to wait for the sun to go down a little bit before we could get him out on the sidewalk. 
 Lincoln got to inherit Ethan's trike and spent a little time learning all the rules along with Ethan for bike riding.
 He wasn't quite tall enough to reach the pedals, though, so we might have to review them later.
I tried to get more pictures of Ethan riding his bike, but they all turned out to be blurry! I can't believe how fast that kids is! I might have to beg Ethan to go out for another ride soon so we can properly document all the bike riding.

No comments: