Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Ethan goes to Preschool

I cannot believe it! My little boy is old enough for preschool now! He has been so excited to start school, he's asked more about school in the past 4 months than he has asked about his birthday in the past week.
 Such a handsome big boy!
 He definitely will have the coolest backpack around, so that will give him a head start. 
 Mrs. Perona is so awesome! She had some new friends in the side yard to meet all the kids as they came in. Ethan went straight from the bunnies, "Poopsie" and "Sweet Pea," inside to put his backpack away. He was totally fine. I, myself, wasn't even prepared to get a little teary-eyed. But if you know anything about me, then you will realize just getting teary-eyed and not having full blown tears is a pretty big accomplishment. Good luck little man!

No comments: