Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I post this picture for several reasons. (I sense a list coming on...) 1. I have mad tetris skills. Don't mess.
2. There is something highly satisfying about having accomplished such an amazing task. Especially given that I had done the dishes only the night before, that I have a wee little one that does not often allow me to finish projects shortly after starting them. For this pile to happen, Ethan slept for a whopping two hours during the day, wahoo!)
3. When I make pies, or anything for that matter, I make a huge mess. Maybe that's why cooking dinners is so not a good idea for me. It's like a 9 hour process to get dinner on the table. There is no such thing as 30 minute meals. Maybe if you have a crew that does your grocery shopping and set clean-up, just maybe rachel. But not here at the Crawfords. You clean up your own mess.**
4. I can, and do, post other things than pictures of Ethan. I'm totally well-rounded.

2 comments:

April J. said...

Too funny, I could totally hear you say "I am totally well rounded!"

Rebeccah Mildenstein said...

OK this is voted my all time favorite post from anyone I know!!! I love it!! I too love the feel of the accomplished dishes and clear counters. LOL I loved your comment on the mad tetris skills. The story of my life living in this small house with 6 people!