Thursday, November 8, 2007

Dos Meses

Raise your hand if you think this kid is the cutest. Don't be shy. I know! Today he is two months old. I feel like he's grown up already. It makes me even more depressed when I think about going back to work. But let's not talk about that. Let's talk about how he's 13lbs 1oz now, and 23 3/4 inches long. I'm so proud of him. He's a good eater, a happy baby, responsive, smart. I need to teach him how to fold the laundry, but I really couldn't ask for more. Well, maybe a few more hours sleep...


9 comments:

Jenny said...

i love his little hoodie and smiles. such a fun age.

amy said...

oh man, tara, you did good. look at that little charmer. won't you give him a nice squeeze for me? also, is there anywhere i can get a shot of that little bunker online? i want to see if the mohawk-and-jelly-bracelets became a reality...

thegreatscotts said...

Hi Tara, Jen Scott here! You have such a cute little guy!

Sarie said...

he is a handsome young man.

Nicki said...

T! I'm convinced that Ethan is the perfect smattering of your good looks coupled with John's... as soon as I want to say that he totally looks like you... there's a flash that makes him look like John!

Kate said...

I am raising both hands! Congrats on the kid! Almost makes me want to have one of my own :)

April J. said...

Great pictures. I can't say he's the cutest but I can say it's a tie?!

Kelly said...

Tara! Such a beautiful family. So fun to see what you are up to and what's going on in your life. I miss you.

This is Kelly Iorg (Edmondson now). I'm so happy that you have a blog. can we be blog buddies?

Celeste said...

He is such a stud!!I can't believe he rolls over already...Ty loves his tummy...so we can't get him to budge. I'm just so happy for you.