Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Six Flags with the Parsons and Jane

With our newly purchased season passes to Six Flags, we were able to get my sister's whole family into the park for $15 or something. Pretty Amazing!
The kids had a fabulous time together.
Even my sister and I got to enjoy some of the rides.
Or maybe a didn't enjoy them -- kidding! I was just pretending to puke on Mark (my sister's hubs).
Jane got to come along too and help corral the kids.
We just saw a few shows while we were there and I was so happy that John was able to join us again. I love it when he has Saturdays off!
The boys got matching striped sweaters for Christmas, it makes it a lots easier to find them in a crowd -- where's Waldo anyone?
We got a leash for Lincoln last year after he went missing in a mall in Oregon last year. This kid thinks he is 5 already. I spent a little more to get a Mickey Mouse one and he LOVES it. 
No, really, he does. He was upset that he didn't get to buckle it. I love that upset face though. It cracks me up.
They had extra Christmas toys laid out in several places in the park. The boys picked a train to pose on, weird, huh?
Mark took a million instagram photos while we were there. This one was my favorite.
Maddie and Timmy were so fun to play with too.
I love this one, and amazingly, the boys are both smiling and looking in the general direction of the camera!
Afterwards, we all headed to a superb dinner at Denny's. By superb, I mean of course, we didn't have to wait 30 minutes with all of our tired, hungry kids.

No comments: