Sunday, December 18, 2011

Crawford Christmas Brunch 2011

John's mom hosted the annual Crawford Christmas gathering this year, and decided to have a morning brunch! We came straight from church and somehow that always makes me hungrier!
Well there we go, I'm sure that couldn't be a Christmas cookie in my hand, It's only 10:30 in the morning!

The Jims. I just decided we should call them that. John's cousin, who we all call James, is frequently on the news with his job. When he is on the news though, they always call him Jim and I can't get used to it, Jim is his Dad, on the right. 
Uh, I have no comment on this one except, yes we love our kids, and please don't call CPS on us.
Joanie and Brigitte, having a little Charlotte love.
Charlotte was quite the primadonna today, requiring a lot of attention, so we were glad to have so many helpful hands around.
Can you tell how thrilled Lincoln is to be in his high chair? This boy just wants to run!!!
Brigitte looking as happy as can be!
We were entirely spoiled this year by everyone and were overwhelmed by all the gifts for our kids!
Ethan looks so handsome! I can't believe how grown up he is getting!
I should include a video of Lincoln on his rocking chair. He is going to tumble backwards someday.
Ethan is showing off all his letter writing skills he is acquiring in preschool.
Jane's house was decorated so cute with all the holidays. She had all of Grandma and Grandpa's Santa's out from over the years for everyone to see. I am so thankful my boys didn't break one! At least not that she told me anyway (and I'm not going to ask, either)!
We had great chats the whole day.
See? Everyone is smiling, and not in a posed sort of way! We genuinely like each other!!! 
Hope you all got to enjoy the holidays with lots of family around too!

No comments: