Sunday, October 30, 2011

Trunk N' Treat!

John's mom took the boys for us to go to our ward Trunk or Treat (really it's Trunk & Treat, or even Treat in the trunk, right?). I had fabulous aspirations of making us into a family of skeletons this year, with glow in the dark paint and me with a cute baby girl bones on my belly and John with a belly of hamburger, fries, and a soda, but alas, I was working on a fabulous Christmas present for my boys and did not have the time (literally -- even with no sleep!) to complete our costumes. The boys seemed happy enough though to wear their outfits from last year. I was amazed that we were able to squeeze Lincoln into his!
 Jane took them to our church building where she was able to throw our Mickey leash onto Lincoln to make sure he kept nice and close!
 I was excited she was willing to take the two boys AND the camera -- and even get some cute shots of the boys.
 Both of the boys enjoyed the donut on the string challenge.
 Although, I think Lincoln missed the part in the rules where it says, "no using your hands"
 They also had a bean bag toss,
 And a favorite -- the fishing game.
 They even had cute pages to color while they ate their pizza!
 Thank you so much, Jane, for taking the boys! They did a little too well in the treat department, but don't you worry, John and I are taking care of that for them.

1 comment:

Annie Koop said...

So Cute!!! We did the same thing with Kamdyn...same outfit as last year.