Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween Night

We met up with several families to go trick-or-treating all together and it was a lot of fun! We went with the Osness, McKissick, Wiederhold, Linton, Garmon, Maravilla and Walker Families. Yeah, in Mormon world, that's a lot of kids.
 There were so many kids, I almost felt sorry for the houses we stopped by. The people would open their doors to about 20 plus kids and were probably a little overwhelmed. We even discussed handing back a bag of candy afterwards for depleting their entire supply!
Between houses we would have to convince the faster 3-5 year olds to slow it down and wait for the rest of the group. I think they only ate a total of about 5 pieces of candy between all the houses.
 Don't these boys look like they are on a sugar high? We had such a great time! And, as a bonus, no consistent contractions afterwards, so that's even better!
 Afterwards, John and I took the boys to a friends' house where they had really taken it over the top. I don't think there was a foot of space (both inside and outside) that wasn't decorated! 
Jane got Ethan some window markers for his birthday and I just wanted to document his fabulous handiwork to celebrate Halloween. It actually looks like a pumpkin! I won't brag that I also drew some pictures on our front windows for all to see, including some text that I had to write backwards (by not brag, I mean, not post a photo, of course).

No comments: