Sunday, September 26, 2010

Time Out for Women and Random Photos from Sept 2010

This year, along with several of my friends, I attended Time Out for Women. Basically, it's EFY for people too old to go. I don't try to attend things in which I know I'll be endlessly crying, but for these girls, I make the sacrifice.
 Lincoln got to come along with the girls too, see him hanging out in the back? It's a good thing he's a good traveler.
 We even met a few friends from our area when we got to Sacramento. And yes. I cried my eyes out as usual. Is there such a thing as nursing hormones? Maybe I just have extras of those...

---
We picked a bunch of our apples off our tree this year and made fantastic homemade applesauce. Ethan decided it was more fun to go bobbing for apples during the process. Can't you see from his face how much fun it is?
 I have returned to eating meat again after pregnancy. It didn't seem to take as long after Lincoln as it did after having Ethan.
 Ethan is still getting used to the idea of having another little body around our house. That or maybe we should consider getting him some new toys every once and a while.

No comments: