Monday, September 6, 2010

Labor Day at Hogsback with the Rossis

I decided I better post this quickly before I'm officially 1 year behind!
Our friends, the Rossis took us and a few other friends out on the delta to Hogsback for Labor Day. 
 Ethan and Lincoln had a good time relaxing on the blanket.
 We got there as early as possible but I think we might have gotten the last spot in the shade. My poor white kids never would have survived if we didn't!
 John and I each got a ton of time on the tube! I specifically remember two fantastic maneuvers on my turn. One of them was when I actually flipped head over heels and then into the water. The second was when Chris whipped the tube so hard I skipped like a rock on the surface of the water for at least 30 feet. I think that's when I swam for the shore.
 This was our little setup from the water.
 Doesn't John look excited?
 If he wasn't, he sure was about now.
 Maybe not as excited for this one.
 But probably as excited here again. Chris definitely enjoys abusing people.
 We even got to take a ride together. Not surprisingly, I kept staying on while John kept falling off.
It was just too much excitement for Ethan. If you look really closely, you can see he actually has a trail of drool headed out of his mouth!
 Poor Lincoln had a blow-out while Chris' sister was watching him (while we were being abused by her brother), and we forgot to leave a diaper with them. So as it turns out, even Lincoln got a little air time on the trip!
Thank you Rossi's for the fabulous trip! Chris, we are sending you our doctor's bills.

No comments: