Thursday, July 1, 2010

Peggy's Puppies

Grammie Pammie got a puppy not too long ago and we've been web camming (umm, what is the proper verb here? It's too early for me to functionally use my brain here) with her and Ethan is constantly asking about Pammie's Puppy. So when I found out that a lady in our ward has a chocolate lab who just (relatively) had puppies, and offered to have us over (I might have invited myself, I wasn't even shy about it), I was so excited. I brought my camera, and I couldn't be happier that I did! Those little guys ate him up!




The even better part was that a couple weeks after our visit, Ethan spied Peggy a few rows up during church, and (loudly) began questioning where her puppies were. "Where's Peggy's puppies?" "My want to see Peggy's puppies, Mommy." Since then we have also seen brief sightings of "Peggy" around town (He is very good at finding people who look very much like Peggy), sadly, she doesn't bring those puppies to the store. Thank you for letting us visit, Peggy!

No comments: