Thursday, July 8, 2010

Another trip to the "aminals" July 2010

Today we tried out a few new things with the Rossi's. We played tug-of-war with the elephant and were THIS close to beating that elephant!

Then Ethan and I fed the elephant these little pellets, probably the size of a peanut. I'm pretty sure the elephant was rolling it's eyes. "Do you really think this is going to fill me up? I eat 2 tons of grass everyday. puh-lease."

We NEVER miss a ride on Thomas.
Lincoln was chilling in the stroller for a good part of the day, but we didn't forget to take your picture!
Ethan isn't usually a fan of swings, but he was enjoying this one.
Lincoln enjoyed it too! (And in case you don't remember, this is the shirt that John wore as a baby, now both of my little boys get to wear it!)
He is already so handsome.
Don't jump!
Such a big boy...
This is called "chillaxing."
No girls in the bedroom buddy, nice try.
Ethan has learned to even navigate these bad boys up and down.
My little conductor.
We saw the seal show the first time this season and it's exactly the same script that I saw as a child. Really? 

No comments: