Sunday, July 4, 2010

4th of July

4th of July ended up being our most relaxing day of the weekend (because it was Sunday, of course!) We did, however manage to go see some fireworks that night. It was a pretty good show, although I have to say that I always think that fireworks are a little disappointing. Mainly because I want the shows that go along with the music, and of course I want the shows to last forever, oh yes, and they must also be free. I'm not sure those things all exist together. Maybe someday I'll change my list of demands.
Lincoln totally enjoyed the fireworks. Not that you can see that here. Poor kid would be smiling away at the lights and noises then I would try to take a picture, but because it was nighttime, my camera would do like a pre-flash thing and blind the kid, so I couldn't capture the moment quite right.
Ethan, on the other hand, hated the fireworks. He was crying for  the first few minutes and then hiding his eyes the entire night. He just kept telling us it was too loud.
Even now, when we look at our pictures of the fireworks, Ethan tell me, "My no like fireworks."

No comments: