Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Crawford Christmas

Ethan has gotten a promotion. No longer stuck to the grinding work of elfship, Ethan is now the big man himself. And he appears pretty content with that idea.
Here is my tablescape. Yuck, how did I just quote Sandra Lee? Well at least it doesn't have a theme like hers. And no, I didn't pick up everything from the craft store. Most of it is from when we got married. So thank you to everyone who contributed to that. You can see we continue to enjoy our table settings. Look at those darling characters. Remind me to improve my posture from now on.
Here are the grandma's...Ethan's and John's
John's bro Tim and the ever-so-popular Sharon
John's Aunt Joan and cousins Juli and Mariel (I think I have finally mastered spelling everyone's names in John's family.John's cousin James and wife Brigitte, who by the way we got to see for a bonus visit on Christmas Day. James was working so John, Ethan and I got to take a tour of his station (He is Fire captain in Morgan Hill -- I have mastered the spelling of names, but unfortunately not the correct terminology for work positions)James and Brigitte's kids, Cody, Zach, and Courtney. These three might look friendly, but you should see them with the remnants of wrapping paper from the gifts. Uncle Jim and Mary Kate, who, by the way happens to make wonderful Blackberry Jam.
Merry Christmas to all of you!

No comments: