Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Twin Boys!

So I bet you didn't know that I have twins in my family. They are separated by 32 years. And miraculously, they also came from different mothers. I have also found out that all my genes are recessive. It's a medical anomaly. I bet if the pictures were'nt curved on the corners, you would think that I'm posting more pictures of Ethan. Nope, it's John. Really. Can you tell the difference? Ethan even makes that face all the time.
The shirt Ethan is wearing here was John's from when he was a baby. I think it's become one of my favorite things for him to wear. On a sidenote, the stitching on it is hand-embroidery done by either John's mom or his grandma.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Wow! I thought I was the only person that was the host to my children! All of our kids have popped out looking like little Scottys or Scottinas. I love that you have the pictures from John's infancy.