Monday, June 6, 2011

Happy Birthday to Tara

I turned 31 this year! Yikes! That sounds so old! I did hear a report on the radio that said that women hit their peak at age 32 (physically), thank goodness I still have another year then before I can really get depressed about it! For my birthday, we went to 1515, one of our favorite restaurants. We ended up sitting next to the owner's entire family and had a grand old time. They kept sending things over to us that they were requesting for their grandkids. And their kids were far louder than ours, so that's always a good thing.

 The owner promised Ethan some ice cream if he was a good boy at the beginning of the meal, and he told Ethan to give him the "thumbs up" sign as soon as he was ready for it. Ethan was so excited and kept asking if it was time for the ice cream yet. The owner definitely came through for Ethan, the minute Ethan's little thumb went up, the owner called the waiter over to bring us some ice cream for the boys!
The owner found out it was my birthday too, and sent over a little dessert for us! What a nice surprise!
 Here's to another good year!

No comments: