Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Little Man turns Two

We celebrated E's official day of birth as a family and got to eat the whole cake ourselves. I made the giant cupcake with carrot cake and cream cheese frosting. Ethan got right to business and knew what to do.He didn't hesitate when in came to opening presents either. He had a very successful haul filled mainly with things assorted with cars. I made him a crayon holder that has vintage Chevy cars on it. I wish I had a better picture of it, it is one of my favorite creations. And he got a set of cars from the movie, "Cars." The one we watch practically on repeat.
He got a wooden pizza, which I think might qualify as his favorite food.

From Grammie Pammie he got a mix and match puzzle with the three bears that you can change their outfits and even expressions. (As well as the clothes he is wearing...love that Janie & Jack!)
And a set of play things including two tunnels, a tent and a clubhouse which since then have brought hours of fun and hide & seek.
Grandpa sent him Mack the truck (from "Cars" again), who holds all of his other cars. As you can see he was pretty excited to see him. I love the progression of his smile.


Definitely a spoiled boy. We love you little man. Hope you had a fantastic birthday.

No comments: