Monday, August 3, 2009

August begins...

The very first weekend in August, we decided we would take a day trip into the city and go see the Ferry Building. I've always heard how amazing it is, and as close as we live, we never get to do things in the city. So John, Ethan, and I went, along with John's mom to take advantage of a beautiful San Francisco Day. I think it was like 80 degrees.Ethan and I both decided that we loved this chair. Daddy decided that he didn't like the $500 price tag even more. Too bad for E and I.
We spied so many delicious things to eat, and some we even thought about taking home with us.
Look at these amazing heirloom tomatoes. I love all the colors and varieties.
How could we not take advantage of such a fantastic photo op of a store named after me?
Other than taking relaxing trips to the city, this is how we like to spend our days. And no. We're not even ashamed. In case you wish you had a pair of specs like these, you may find them in your local Target, in the box labeled Mr. Potato head.
August marked the official month where E has learned to say "cheese" and give it to the camera. I can't believe how much he has grown up. Boy do these months fly by.

No comments: