Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Around the town and thereabouts

My sister's family came from Ashland right on down to stay with Jared and Shannon, so we got to have a little fun during the week as well. One day we played at Tilden Park and went to the carousel. This was my first visit to the carousel, and I was amazed that I actually got a little dizzy. The don't move that fast, but when you're peaking through a lens or trying to find someone as you are spinning, I was a little green at the gills.
Ethan didn't seem to be phased at all by the spinning. He begged for more and more.
Tim wanted one on the outside with the best view.
Henry was not so sure he wanted to be there, but it only took one turn to convince him that he wanted a hundred more.
Here's the crew. As you can see, my rooster totally kicks butt.
Ahh, the fine art of eating an ice cream. Sometimes you need a little instruction when you're two. I think I need to frame this one.
We do love our chocolate in this family.
Grammie Pammie and E had a fantastic time. She spends all of her energy spoiling us.
Beautiful Auntie Shan, modeling Maddie's handiwork after a brief lesson from Auntie T. I love this picture.

No comments: