Monday, March 16, 2009

What's the mama tomato say to the baby tomato?

Ketchup! Get it? I'm trying to get back on the band wagon and add some photos here to the blog again along with some supremely cheesey narration. But, in order to keep every thing flowing correctly, I'm changing the dates to just pretend like I posted on time, and no one will know the wiser. Except in the case of all you google reader fans, who will have this random new one from September of last year. Oh and you might notice that Ethan has grown up quite a bit! But at least I'll be putting something up new to look at right? Until then, here are some photos courtesy of my new iphone. See? I have been busy.


Ethan, 17 months.


2 comments:

The Dish said...

He looks like a little boy now. So cute.

Anonymous said...

Do mine eyes deceive me? Has Tara blogged? Hooray!! Great photos of little man Ethan. He's a adorable!