Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanks-Giving

*Note to my avid readers, I'm sorry that I'm still doing my catch-up homework, but our computer broke, (and may still break again in the not-too-distant future) thankfully we were able to recover everything, but I was not able to update the blog. I'm back on the bandwagon again, and am ready to recommit myself to update again.

We had the Crawford Crazies (love you!) over to our house again this year for Thanksgiving. This is the Holiday that always seems to sneak up on me like a week after Halloween. But we get our fill and I get to eat my favorite food, Thanksgiving Yams. (Enter shout-out for Aunt Sally for her super sweet recipe).
Family Shot:

The star of the show:


Or was it these scrumptious delights? (see the yams, front and center)
Ethan fell in love with Cody this year. Cody had an amazing Indiana Jones hat that he bravely let E play with throughout the festivities. E now repeats "hat" all the time, and does the baby sign along with it.
Here is said Cody, again, entertaining E. I think Cody might have even gotten a little jealous of E's sweet ride.
GG (Great Grandma) and Grandma
Sharon & Tim
Juli, Joanie, & Meriel (Please tell me I've learned to spell your names right)
Courtney, James, Cody, Brigitte, and Zach

No comments: