Monday, August 15, 2011

Random Moments from August 2011

We finally gave Lincoln a "big boy" haircut this month! He has taken to stealing Ethan's bike and pushing (read: NOT pedaling) the bike all around the backyard.
 Doesn't he look so much older with the new 'do? I guess he likes riding anything with wheels around the house. Good thing we have a few options around.
 Another thing Lincoln has taken to is playing Peek-A-Boo from the closet.
 I love his look of surprise as he opens the door.
 He will say "Bee-Boo" over and over again throughout the whole ordeal.
Such a cutie!
 We got the chance to meet up with one of our favorite Elders, Elder Pagaduan! He gave John the discussions right before John got baptized, and did the confirmation. I can't believe it's been almost 7 years now! Wow, and we're up 2 1/2 kids already, crazy!
 Last random moment of the month. Ethan has decided that the area under our stairs, where we store most of the toys is his "house." Too bad his version of "cleaning" HIS house ends up with mine being covered with toys. One afternoon, he decided he should take his nap in his house. And that's just what he did. I got him a blanket and pillow and he went right to sleep. I was shocked. Although, I know how tired I get from cleaning house too...

No comments: