Friday, April 22, 2011

Grammie Pammie Graduates from BYU!

I love that my mom got into BYU and now is graduating! I'm so proud of her and, of course, love the opportunity to lecture her on talking on the phone and making sure she is keeping up on her studies. I flew out with the kids to watch her graduate. The night before, they had a smaller graduation ceremony with just the people in her program.
 Can you spot Grammie Pammie in the middle?
 She was well-loved by everyone in her class. We had lots of people tell us how awesome she is.
 Then they had a little food reception, of course. She graduated in Dietetics, so of course they would have food there! What a good major!
 We got to hang out with my Cousin, Annie, and her little boy, Kamdyn.
 The boys got along so well!
 The following morning was the real deal, the one in the Marriott Center. Doesn't she look so excited?
 My mom was surprised to find out that ALL of her siblings came to watch her graduate. She had no idea they were all coming. My aunt Karla helped me out with the boys during the graduation. I think they did remarkably well for a 2 hour event.
 Her she is doing the hand-shaking and diploma-receiving.
 It's official!
 Here are the kids! Her favorite kids of course! Ok, my sister might be having a baby in a few weeks, and Nate might be working, but we know who really loves her ;)
 What good is a graduation without some food to celebrate! After the big to-do, we all went o my Aunt Karla's house to fill up our bellies. Here is My Aunt Lori with my brother, Jared.
 My uncle Reggie, Glen girlfriend (can't remember her name, oops!), Uncle Glen, and my Aunt Sharleen.
 My Uncle Dale is sitting next to Justin.
 Here are all the Storer children! Dale, Sharleen, Pammie, Glen, Lori and Karla!
 Ethan and Justin making a little mischief.
 Lincoln said he really enjoyed the cake.
 Later on, Justin made the mistake of falling asleep on the couch. Nice 'stache, bro.

No comments: