Monday, August 9, 2010

Random Moments from Aug 2010

Jane found this darling hat for Ethan and he is total obsessed with wearing it!
 He wears it around the house, to the store, and especially to SHARK games!
 Just a little mama and "E" time.
 The other day, Ethan told me he was "hooking up daddy's trailer". What a genius.
 Lincoln got to borrow this fabulous BUMBO! I've been wanting one of these but didn't want to fork out the $35 plus buckaroos for something that we would use for a relatively short period of time. Wah-la! A friend offered one to me! Yes, it is purple, but I will have you know that the original owner - i.e. the person who used it, I think, 5 kids before me, was a BOY, so you can forget all those preconceived notions of color, thank you!
 He seems to be liking this new perspective.
 Ethan is definitely in the imitative stage (maybe kids never get out of this stage). He occasionally will have over-nights with grandma and decided that he should wear a "nightdress" just like grandma does. This is Grandma's solution - her tank-top.
 John was horrified. Ethan was delighted. 
 Every morning, Ethan loves to walk daddy out to his car and knock on the window. John will roll the window down.
 Ethan does a pull-up on the edge of the door to give him kisses. I won't show you the picture of what happens if Ethan misses this very important step in the day. I'll just let you know it's fairly traumatic/dramatic.

No comments: