Saturday, January 9, 2010

Miscellaneous January

Ethan's big Christmas present from Mommy & Daddy was this fantastic recliner that matches our couch almost exactly. He put it to good use right away after Portland by getting sick. He seems comfortable enough.
Ethan got to attend his first Shark's game this month and L-O-V-E-D it. He got the cheer down and everything (where you put the hands together and bite like a shark). We can get him to eat a good dinner by asking him to take a shark bite.
This is one is just funny because Ethan came up to me asking for his hat, and he would not forget about it. I brought him every hat I could think of, but none of them was the right one! Finally he found his sun hat from last summer and he told me it was his fishing hat. I don't know where he came up with it, but not too shabby!

No comments: