Sunday, December 20, 2009

Christmas at the Crawford's

This year for Christmas we got to have Christmas at the Northern Crawfords! Here is James, John's cousin carving up the meat. mmmm. Ready to sample some of that. It had an amazing crust on it.Jane and Tim looking as fabulous as ever. They are sampling some homemade soda that James & Brigitte made, it's a whole setup that you can make anything you want. Pretty sweet.
John's checking out the appetizers.
Ethan's checking out the snow globes. I think this is my favorite shot of the whole season.
The present opening/wrapping paper fights begin.
Sadly there was one casualty of war this year, the silver mickey mouse head. Yikes!
John's uncle Jim got this fire truck for E, and he has not stopped playing with it. I think James was even impressed with the accuracy of the model (he's a fire captain - I'm sure there's a better/more accurate title, but I don't know it).
Tim & Sharon
The motley crue - Courtney, Zach, & Cody
Look at our haul!
I might have even done my hair today, aren't you lucky?

No comments: