Sunday, June 15, 2008

Fun in the Sun

I know I know! Three posts this month already. I'm on fire.
E and I decided to take advantage of Pammie's neighborhood pool this weekend. The summer seems to be flying by and we only have so long before she moves to Provo. (on a sidenote: She got into BYU and got a scholarship -- way to go Pammie!). So Jared, Shannon, Henry, Pammie, E and I all spent the afternoon enjoying the sun's rays.

E is taking after daddy in so many ways...

E took to the life jacket like I've never seen a baby. He just kicked back and paddled himself all the way around the toddler pool. He even threw a little fit when I tried to get him to sit up with me again. This boy loves the outdoors, especially the water.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Nicki said...

Love these swimming pictures of your little fish!

Celeste said...

I'm so glad he loved his life jacket! He looks so cute swimming around the pool...what a big boy.