Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The Juicy Ones Begin

By "juicy" I, of course, mean the diapers. That's right, we have officially started solid foods, rice cereal, sweet potatoes, squash, & carrots. He seems to fluctuate a lot depending on his level of wakefulness. (I sound like I'm doing my documentation at work...must stop that) However, the food seems to be going well. I'm ready to move on to the green ones. Oh and can anyone tell me how I'm supposed to transition to two meals a day? It's great that everyone tells me I can do whatever I want. Usually I thrive with that sort of notion, but when it comes to feeding the kid, I'm looking for just a little more guidance.
Here is little man wearing an "I love daddy" bib. I simply had to document that I brainwash E equally with both "I love Mommy" and "I love Daddy" clothing options. Otherwise, John will continue making accusations.Here are the videos from the first couple times. And yes, I am aware that I said the date was 2007. I promise I am now completely oriented and ready to join the dementia unit at work.
And again just a few days later. I must warn you though, you will be hearing an entire minute of tara's "motherese." You may mute it if you like, or just skip it all together.

6 comments:

Jenny said...

i thought it was 3 meals a day you transition to? i never really followed that though; kate still has 3 meals and 2 snacks if that helps at all. and at first with baby food i just gave it to her whenever it sounded fun.

liz j said...

Sooooo cute! Makes me ache.

I still loved mashed bananas and pureed just about anything. Should that worry me?

Sarie said...

Yes, those juice diapers. Yum. He is so stinking cute. I mean, in a month and half he has gotten REALLY cute, and he was cute before so that's saying something. I would really love to see him in person. So gorgeous.

Celeste said...

He is such a cutie pie. I love it when babies start eating real food... except for the juicy diapers... they get so excited for it. Cute videos!

liz said...

this is liz f.

he's cute meow.

Marilyn Eakin said...

Okay, it's time to move on from the poop talk...give me something else to think of when I check your blog! ;-)